iGEM faculty are educating and training the future workforce. We are developing certificate programs, participating in masters' and doctoral degree programs, offering advanced courses, and providing one-on-one research mentoring to undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students.
- Undergraduate Certificate: Genome Medicine
- B.S. in Data Science (Genomics and Bioinformatics)
- Graduate Training: Evolutionary Medicine
- Graduate Training: Genomic Epidemiology
- Graduate Training: Population Genetics
- Course: BIOL 3111/5111: Genomics in Medicine
- Course: BIOL 3112/5112: Evolutionary Medicine